To take away all your worries and to keep your stay with us not only pleasant but also safe. We have been fully informed by “TURISMO PORTUGAL” about the regulations in Portugal. Here are our measures regarding the Corona virus;
- Disinfectants will be found throughout the house.
- It is very easy to maintain a minimum distance of 1.5 meters at all times. Also during breakfast and dinner.
- Food will be prepared with mouth masks and gloves.
- Our team will wear mouth masks when inside.
- Everything will be disinfected after using a room.
- Rented wetsuits are also thoroughly washed after use.
- The transport to beaches has been adjusted to ensure the appropriate distance here too.
- Surf lessons continue as usual, again with the minimum distance being maintained.
- All measures will also be available in our accommodation.
- If new rules are introduced, we will immediately adapt to them.
What can you do yourself to prevent infections?
- Take precautions with you on holiday, such as mouth masks and disinfectant gel or soap.
- Rent a car, you will be able to move freely and and less exposed to the virus.
- Use our disinfectants.
- Keep your distance, even on the beach, there is plenty of room.
- Follow our possible instructions.
Hopefully it will not stop you from coming on holiday with us. We will do everything we can to make your stay with us one of your best memories !! Also take a look at our offers to see what we have to offer you. Maybe enough reasons to book with us … ??
Hopefully see you soon!